Call for Sessions (closed)
LAC2020 will host sessions proposed by the participants
The themes of the conference are:
- Multidisciplinarity in landscape research: techniques and theories.
- Technologies applied to the study of landscape.
- Mobility, settlement and resilience: human dynamics in landscape.
- The landscape as cultural heritage: management, knowledge transfer and local communities.
- Symbolic, Relict, Living and Landscapes of Memory.
- Climate change, Anthropocene and environmental shock: the landscape as a tool to analyse the transformations of the past and the future
Any proposals fitting with these themes will be welcomed.
We invite anyone interested in proposing a session to submit:
- A session title
- Name(s), addresses and affiliations and brief bio of the session chairperson(s)
- A 500 word abstract summarizing the objectives and potential impact of the proposed session
Please indicate whether the session will be open (papers within it will result from the general call for papers) or closed (session papers will be collected by the session chair, or it will have an alternative format not based on papers).
A preliminary list of potential or already accepted participants will be welcomed.
Each session must have a minimum of five participants. The duration of each presentation will be 10-20 minutes. Sessions may have a keynote speaker whose presentation can extend up to 30 minutes.
Session length will depend on the number of presentations allotted to it, from 2 to 8 hours, in 2-hour segments. Session chairs can also determine a maximum duration if so desired. Longer than one-day sessions may be considered, based on the number of submitted presentations, if so agreed by the Scientific Committee.
Papers within each session will result from the general call for papers. Session papers will be collected by the session chair, or they will have an alternative format not based on papers. Please send all session proposals to email@example.com, by October 18st 2019.